EDGE have a wealth of training experience. All of our trainers are experienced healthcare professionals – with a background in nursing, occupational therapy or physiotherapy – and they all have training backgrounds. They have an extensive knowledge of their subject with a particular insight into how this is applied in the healthcare/social care setting.
EDGE know the environments in which your delegates work, our knowledge is based on real experience and real situations. It is this appreciation and attention to detail that makes a real difference to the courses we deliver.
We understand how important it is to have the internal resources to ensure that staff are trained appropriately for the work they are undertaking. This is why we specialise in ‘training trainers’ to ensure that you have the ability to develop your own in-house courses at times that suit you and your employees.
In order to fulfil our aim of providing a training service of the highest quality EDGE guarantee that our courses will;
- Prepare and develop you, improving your skills so that you become more effective and confident in your role.
- Improve the level of knowledge within your organisation with effective ‘train the trainer’ courses.
- Enhance your performance at all levels through effective skills transfer, allowing you to do your job safely and securely.
- Save ongoing expenditure with our train the trainer courses, that enable you to provide professional in-house training to your colleagues
- Enhance and improve your organisation’s approach to learning with courses that teach essential skills and create a positive impact on daily work routines.
- Boost your motivation, making you want to take more responsibility within your role and enabling you to demonstrate best practice to other individuals.
- Increase the professionalism of your workforce with trained employees who can undertake work using correct procedures and methods.
What's more EDGE offer an invaluable 'Post-Training Support Service', valid for the duration of your training certificate, which means that one of our expert trainers will be available to assist with any questions/problems you may encounter once you return to work.