National Back Exchange Conference and Exhibition: Moving and Handling: Who Really Cares?
Wednesday, 2nd August 2017
Running 25 – 27 September 2017 in Leicestershire, the National Back Exchange’s three day conference will give you the opportunity to:
- Discuss current and future legislation and policies with national leaders
- Meet fellow professionals and share best practice
- Return to the workplace with new ideas to help you in your practice
- Benchmark and audit your practice
- Remain at the cutting-edge of your profession
- Meet exhibitors with products and services dedicated to your profession
- Complement your CPD portfolio and update your skills
Those due to attend the Conference include back care advisors, ergonomists, educators, suppliers of products and services, service users and researchers and innovators.
Full session titles, abstracts, biographies and photographs are on the NBE website www.nationalbackexchange.org.
This year’s event includes sessions on: slidesheets; preserving dignity advancing care; managing behaviours that challenge in handling situations; assessment guidelines for prescribing hoist slings; emergency evacuation of plus size non-ambulant persons; ceiling hoists and solutions for supporting individuals with dementia.
With so much going on The National Back Exchange recommend that you book early to secure session choices. Booking forms are available on their website – EDGE hope to see some of you there!